My all time favorite fall treat, pumpkin bread. I unfortunately couldn’t take a picture of the finished product, but they always come out beautiful! This recipe usually makes about two loaves.
These are absolutely perfect for bake sales, holiday gifts, or just rainy morning breakfasts. Enjoy!
The most amazing blend of autumn-y spices:)
Here’s my recipe:
Amazing Pumpkin Bread
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 7×3 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended. In a different bowl, whisk or sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Mix the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until blended. Pour into the pans.
- Bake for about 50 minutes. They’re done when you stick the middle with a fork or toothpick, and it comes out clean.