I had some time on my hands today so I decided to do a simple recipe that’s easy to put together.
Make the Frosting
- 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 sticks of butter (unsalted & softened, 1 cup)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Beat the butter on high speed until fluffy. Scrape the bowl and add the sugar 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla.
- Add the milk gradually 1 tbsp. at a time, then beat in the cocoa powder.
- Frost your cooled cupcakes.
Enjoy! <3, B