It’s just…so obvious. Sweet, salty, and fattening. Perfection. Some people like maple syrup on their bacon, but I prefer chocolate. Stripe them, splatter them, or slam dunk each strip into a pot of melted chocolate. Just do it. Forgive yourself, then thank me later.
Make the chocolate bacon
- 4-5 strips Oscar Mayer bacon
- 6 oz bittersweet, milk chocolate, or white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder
- Cook the bacon in a skillet or microwave, until it’s crispy. (I don’t care if you prefer chewy bacon, it tastes 1000x better crispy.) Drain on a paper towel and pat dry of grease.
- Melt the chocolate with the cocoa powder in a saucepan over medium heat. Keep stirring it and make sure the bottom doesn’t burn.
- Using a whisk, spoon, or piping bag, design your bacon, then refrigerate until firm.
Enjoy! <3, B