Let’s be honest here because I’m no Mrs. Fields, but I love cookie cake. And so I had reached an impasse. With this recipe, I remade the classic “cake” and it turned out not bad✔
Not bad at all.
Make the Cookie Cake
- 1 cup salted butter (1/2 cup softened, 1/2 cup browned)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp. milk
- 3/4 bag chocolate chips
- 2 cups of flour
- Preheat the oven to 350. Butter and flour a 9×9 cake pan.
- Beat the butter and sugar(s) together, then add the eggs 1 at a time. Beat for about 30 seconds, then mix in the milk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, blend the flour and baking soda. Add the mixture to the butter and sugar a little at a time, stirring well after each addition. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the middle in moist but not uncooked.
Enjoy! <3, B