Sorry I haven’t posted in a while..I actually meant to post this the other day I just got really busy and completely forgot. I wanted to make something nutella-ish and chocolate-ish, so here it is.
Make the mousse
- 2 cups semi sweet orr dark chocolate chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. cup cocoa powder
- 2 giant heaping tbsp. of nutella
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream until it begins to bubble around the edges. Pour in the chocolate and make sure all of the morsels are under the cream. Turn off the heat, let it sit for a minute, then stir until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder and nutella and make sure the mixture in combined well.
- Put the saucepan in a bowl/tray of ice and begin to beat it with a hand-held mixer. At almost full speed it should take about 7-10 minutes before the mousse is thick. Beat just until you can flip over the saucepan and it stays inside.
Enjoy! <3, B